Skip to main content

Dabur Chywanprash, My Immunity Booster

Children are the pride and joy of every parent and every home. Their laughter, naughty acts and over to that, their innocent smiles bring immense joy to every heart. Everyone wants to be with them to see their lost childhood in their activities, to play with them and smile effortlessly without a reason. Elders and parents bless their love and care and play a great role in upbringing of a healthy baby.

Unfortunately, those charms of a happy and a healthy baby weren't in me. A serious attack of pneumonia overtook me when I was five. It left an adverse effect on my body during my growth years. I often had cough congestion, fever, pale and weak body. My parents consulted to many doctors but all the remedies were with short-lived effect. It was really embarrassing and saddening for me that I couldn't play with my cousins who visited us and relatives used to discuss my health. 

Unlike other children I wasn't allowed to eat ice-creams, banana and other milk products because they act as catalyst in cough congestion. I used to have headache and so, was mostly resting on the bad. Daily dozes of hard antibiotics referred by the doctor were affecting my fragile body and thus, my digestion system used be disturbed almost every time. I remember, more than anyone else in the family Grandma cried on seeing her little five years old granddaughter struggling with health issues when other children in this age are filled with enthusiasm and activeness. 

She too tried her homemade remedies that helped me improve a little. One day, finally she called up Vedya ji at our home and explained about my constant suffering and how they're reluctant to continue antibiotics. The old man with grey hairs and yet a well built body immediately suggested Dabur Chyawanprash. He explained that it was my weak immune system that failed to cope up with bacteria and viruses in the environment despite of so much care. He told about herbs like Giloy and Amla and forty other natural ingredients it contains as an strong antioxidant that helps in strengthening the body's natural defence mechanism by stimulating Natural Killer Cells. 



He was right. The herbs and natural ingredients of Dabur Chyawanprash helped in regaining my immunity. My grandma gave two full spoon of it everyday and within four months I was back to a happy and healthy child. The lost happiness and joy in their hearts were back with my sound health. I gained weight and had pink chubby cheeks. Everyone who visited us adored me. Since that day till now when I am eighteen years old I eat Chyawanprash with the commence of every winter. I feel rejuvenated, warmth and healthy from inside. Even today when our relatives visit us they definitely mention about my health problems in early days. Then, Grandma caress me and confidently suggest to add Dabur Chyawanprash in theirs and their children's diet for the instant and efficient boost up of immune system.          
If you are looking to buy yourself a Dabur Chyawanprash sample and give it a try - visit this link to their page https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/

Comments

  1. Sorry for the condition you experienced in childhood, but glad you found a way relieving through Dabur Chywanprash. Good that it continue supporting your immune :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it frantically improved my immune system and the best part, it is natural with almost no side effects :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Either positive or negative comments are good because it shows I am still relevant. Hope you enjoyed reading here:-) !!
~Simran

Popular posts from this blog

Let it be A Suspense

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 31 ; the thirty-first edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The theme for the month is 'Strangers in the Night' Oops! I missed my bus  Its Hilarious! to wait   while saying she draws a sad face on the wall.                     Next night... She is before the time and is dumbstruck to see the sad face she sketched now smiling. Sweet, who could be...? Let it be a Suspense!   ''Strangers In The Night'' she writes and leave . The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here . To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . Introduced By: Someone is Special , Participation Count: 06

Life's Crux- Had and Lost ( Fiction: 55 )

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 30 ; the thirtieth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . ''People forgets by the time the loss you faced.  '' So True! Everything seems fine on this sandy beach like any other evening in orange shade. Laughter can be heard by everyone but no one can listen scream. ' ' Hey Sea, You swallowed him, I wont' forgive you even if your waves touches my feet Million times''                                                 Shadorma   (Syllable- 3-5-3-3-7-5)                                                                             (In context with the Fiction written above) The time's lap Makes everything  Oblivion  I'm martyr An exception, I lament  Grieve! Lost someone The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and

जिंदगी क्या भरोसा?

  पल पल चलती जिंदगी का क्या भरोसा? कौन सा पल अंतिम होगा क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी छोटी है.. कितनी छोटी है ये जिंदगी क्या भरोसा? जिंदगी खेल है, जिसका कई लोगों से मेल है , बहुत  कुछ सिखाती है , बहुत कुछ बताती है , बहुत कुछ  छुपाती  है  ये  जिंदगी , कौन सा  पल  सच्चा  है  , कौन  सा  जूठा .. क्या  भरोसा ? चलती -  चलाती  आगे  बढ़ाती   गाढ़ी   है  जिंदगी , किस  मोड़  पर  आके  रुके  क्या  भरोसा ? एक  पल  ख़ुशी  , एक  पल  उदासी , एक  पल  प्यार , एक  पल  खटास  है  ये  जिंदगी . जिंदगी  पहेली  है , जिसने  पहचान  ली  वो  इसकी   सहेली  है , जिंदगी  बिजली  की   रफ़्तार  चलती  है  जिसके  आगे  अच्छे  - अच्छों  की  नहीं  चलती  है .. एक  पल  से  एक  पल  का  सिलसिला  है  जिंदगी , वक़्त   से  किस्मत  का  फासला  है  जिंदगी , कब  कौन  सा   हादसा  हो  जाये  क्या  भरोसा ?